For Elements, ZERO and Classic Series I fridges (2014 - March 2019 models), the module can display the fridge’s current temperature, power input voltage and compressor status.
For Elements and Classic Series I Fridges (2014 - March 2019 models), the module can display the fridge's current temperature, power input voltage and compressor status. When connected to a Classic Series II Fridge Freezer, additional enhanced features include the ability to turn the fridge on/off, temperature control, preset temperatures and power while also providing feedback on the fridge lid position (open or closed). The display unit (Celsius or Fahrenheit), battery protection (high, medium or low) and fridge display brightness (high or low) can all also be altered in the module's settings.
- Ability to assign fridge name
- Pre-set temperatures (can assign personalised titles such as 'beer', 'food' and 'ice-cream')
- Dual zone temperature history graphing for ARB ZERO fridge freezers.
- Voltage history graphing for all compatible ARB fridge freezers.
- Adjust fridge settings including: display unit, battery protection and display brightness
- Displays the set temperature, power input voltage (12V), fridge compressor status and a lid open warning